What is PLR?
PLR Articles, otherwise known as Private Label Rights articles, allow busy online entrepreneurs to find content for their websites or online marketing campaigns. PLR articles are written by ghost-writers and are sold, in bulk, to internet marketers.
PLR content is relatively inexpensive but for good reason. The creator of a package of PLR content does not limit its sale to one person. He or she can sell the package multiple times. So while you’re getting high-quality content, you will need to modify it or rewrite it so that it appears unique, adding your own keywords, affiliate links, or specific product information as you go along.
What are my legal rights?
When you purchase a PLR package of any kind from Write on the Edge you are being given the rights to edit, rewrite, or change the product as you wish for publication. These packages are for personal use and you may NOT resell the articles as part of another PLR package.
You can add your name as the author and we highly recommend altering the PLR you purchase before publishing it on the web so that it appears as unique content.
- You CAN edit the articles and include your name as the author.
- You CAN incorporate your PLR content into eBooks, eReports, or eCourses.
- You CAN use your PLR articles in your article marketing campaigns IF you rewrite them to avoid duplicate content penalties.
- You CAN use the PLR you purchase to create either print or web content.
- You CAN use this PLR to create content for a website (with a unique domain) that you plan on flipping or selling for profit but NOT if the site is part of a PLR package.
- You may NOT resell this content as PLR.
- You may NOT give this content away as PLR.
- You may NOT grant or sell PLR Master Resale Rights, Resale Rights, or Private Label rights to any party.
- You may NOT give away or sell this content through auction site
How much does PLR cost?
The average cost of PLR content from Write on the Edge is $1 per page. You’re able to receive high-quality web content at such a low rate because we do not limit the number of PLR packs sold. As long as you edit or alter the PLR packs you purchase you will not have any duplicate content issues.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the incredibly low cost and the digital nature of our PLR packages, we can not offer any refunds on PLR packages. We can not make any exceptions to this rule.
What are article reprints?
Article reprints are articles that Deborah has previously written and published on the web. You may buy copies of these articles for $5 but your rights are limited. You may publish these articles on your website but may not edit or alter them in any way.
These articles are great for use as guest posts on niche-related blogs. In return for this inexpensive web content you agree to include Deborah’s auto biography along with two(2) links back to her sites at Write on the Edge. Only 20 copies of each Article Reprint will be sold.